Monday, May 31, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

I still have five months until my Birthday but I'm already excited. It's not all about presents or a party (I don't even know if I'll trow one) but it's about being 16. When I turned 15 I didn't feel anything special but I got a feeling that being sixteen will really bring something new into my life. well, only time will tell me!

The 8 perfect presents:




1.
Lomography Mr. Pink Diana F+ Camera:
I started liking photography last year and I am really into it now. Not only for the blog but the idea of taking fashion photos everywhere makes me love fashion even more.

2. Cupcakes and CAshmere bag for coach:
When I saw Emily's Bag for Coach, I was totally in love with it! (her blog is as amazing as her bag).

3. ghost chair:
moving to a new house makes you want furniture as you want bags and shoes and this chair was love at first sight.

4. Longchamp handbag:
I'd love to have another Longchamp Bag to go to school (this time a neon color)

5. lola by marc jacobs fragance:
these Vanilla fragance is amazing

6. a snow globe:
I have a collection since ever and I simple love them

7. Salvatore Ferragamo Flats:
They're simple, classic and beautiful

8. Sidekick mobile phone:
since I started watching gossip girl I felt in love with them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Kiki e a Tati vao te dar a Longchamp neon!!!E um porta moeda tb!!!:-)))))
Bj
Ale