My luggage is far more than colorful flip-flops, fresh T-shirts, beach totes and very short shorts. The most important is what will make me survive in the boring moments (if I have any).
1. Caran D'ache colored pencils + my complete pencil case:
I guess I can't survive more than 7 hours in a plane without my drawing material.
2. Ipod: I already made a playlist of all the piano solos ( I have trouble sleeping during flights so all the help is welcome).
3.Trident: For the moments I need to eat something (and already ate all the eatable things of the airport, airplane and in my purse).
4. Big sunglasses: to avoid scared people staring at you at 2 a.m. after a 8 hours non-sleep flight
5. Books: I always choose a book (or more) to read during the trip. The airplane, under that little blanket with a cup of coke and your earphones, is the best place to start it.
6. a Big handbag (in my case, the classic Longchamp bag): large enough to carry everything you need and with at least one pocket no find your things easily.
7. Passport holder: a way to take care of your passport (it's the most important thing you'll carry)
A very good vacation for everyone :].