Thursday, July 22, 2010

Flats

Recently I became addicted to shoes. While before my old white converse and my dirty Havaianas were all I needed (I even wanted to wear my flip-flops at the parties), now the shoes seem to be a important part of every outfit I wear. I still wear my converse most of the time but new kind of shoes are now at the top of my wish-list.
I recently discovered my passion for flats. Not only high heels make me taller than I already am, they are sometimes uncomfortable and I can't wear them on school. I am still looking for the perfect high heels cause I didn't find the perfect pair yet but while I look for my Cinderella shoe, I wear my flats (making every look more sophisticated) to go to school, to parties and to the everyday events.

DAILY
1. Gap tassel ballet flats
2. Topshop musk jewel BOW PUMPS
3.Vince Camuto "Emiliay" Flat

SCHOOL
4.Chinese Laundry "Sweet Caroline" Flat
5.Born "Peony" Flat
6.Old Navy Women's Studded Ballet Flats

PARTY
7.Sam Edelman "Caper" Flat
8. Tory Burch Reva Woven Straw Ballerina
9.Old Navy Women's Ribbon-Trim Ballet Flats

No comments: