Monday, July 26, 2010

Legendary Inspirations: Audrey Hepburn


Trough the past years of my life I discovered my passion for fashion, my love for almost every manual work, my delight for sweets and my admiration for some people that inspire me every day; I call them my Icons.
Trough movies, books, ordinary conversations and style researches I got to discover my favorite Icons. I decided to collect them and my favorite things about each one and write to have a look when I need inspiration to draw or choose my next outfit.

One of them is Audrey Hepburn (as Holly Golightly). Something about her Elegance, her confident eyes, her posture and the classic outfits she wears on the movie make me feel inspired.

Fashion inspirations about her:

1. Big sunglasses (like this one)
2. Little Black Dress ( as I found here)
3. Pearl necklaces and other accessories ( you can find similar ones here and here)



melted marshmallows:
Gabby sent me photos of her eating melted marshmallows at a summer camp :]


No comments: