Monday, March 14, 2011

I need some time

I've been extremely stressed due to the number of things I have to do every week. Not only I am having school exams terrifying enough to make me have nightmares and don't have time to post (thanks, chemistry); I try to manage good grades, quality time, sleep hours and art classes; and yet, I've been missing my sewing machine since ever.
As I am not having time to post anything better (although I'm dying to talk about long skirts!) these are some photos I collected this past month...

art classes homework


Nice shorts my friend was wearing


a wonderful view only one hour away from the city


people I liked to photograph while on traffic after school


long skirts! I just have to post something about it...


nice books I like to read at the bookstore


The first copy of Alexa Mulberry bag I saw in Brazil. The original one is this one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei da mistura de temas.

Desenho:developing,

bj

Avi